*First Name
*Last Name
*Passport Number
*Address - House Number & Street
Suite, Unit or Apartment No. if applicable
*Postal Code or ZIP
*Home Telephone
*Mobile/Cell Number
*Email - Address
*Confirm Email Address
Arrival Date
Property Name (& number where applicable)
1st Choice
2nd Choice
3rd Choice
Number of persons traveling together
Number of Adults
Number of Children
Ages of Children
Property Name
Contact Details
Property Details
Other Resevations
Would you like Inter-Sol to make a Taxi Reservation?
If yes, Arrival Date & Time
Airline & Flight Number
Originating Airport/City
Departing Date & Time
Departing Airline & Flight Number
Would you like a welcome pack? (cost 16 euros)
Special Requirements
To best service your needs, please advise us of any special requirements you may have.
Self catering apartment rentals Nerja apartments and villas for rent in nerja
Costa del Sol Rentals | Villas - Apartments - Townhouses for rent in Nerja
Inter-Sol Booking Form
Booking Form
Please note that your booking is NOT confirmed until you receive our booking confirmation.
Booking Process
Complete and SUBMIT this booking form
You will receive a Booking Confirmation with payment details
The deposit required is 35% of the total amount due with the remaining 65% due 28 days prior to arrival.
Upon receipt of payment you will be issued an eReceipt
Once the full payment has been made you will be sent an Arrival Information details by email. This will contain all information that is pertinent to your arrival including maps, key retrieval information, restaurant review and a few other pieces of information that should answer any questions you have while travelling to or in Nerja.
If you have any special requests including cots, extra beds etc please be sure to mention them in the text area provided.
Once you SUBMIT the Booking Form you will see a message that says
Thank you. Your completed Booking Form has been sent to Inter-Sol."
If you do not see this message you may not have submitted the form correctly and may need to try again.
Departure Date
Every attempt will be made to reserve your first choice, however, if your first choice is not available, we need your preference for your next two choices. Reservations are accepted on a first come basis. This request form does not confirm your reservation. You will receive a Booking Confirmation by email, once we are able to confirm your request. Terms & Conditions and payment details will appear on your Booking Confirmation. Making payment as required, to complete the booking process, indicates acceptance of the Terms & Conditions appearing. If you should have any questions, email us at once. Your request, in most cases, will be confirmed back to you within 72 hours. The information supplied was compiled for information purposes. Every effort has been made to assure our descriptions are accurate, however, we cannot be held responsible for changes made by owners in furnishings and equipment.
Thank you for contacting Inter-Sol for your travel plans to Nerja, on the Costa del Sol.
Home Home
Book Online Book Online
Testimonials Testimonials